You may direct your gift to one of the following funds at AAC&U:
- The Presidential Initiatives Fund: This fund has been established to create a space for donors to support presidential initiatives at AAC&U emerging from our strategic plan, We ASPIRE.
- Truth, Racial Healing & Transformation (TRHT) Fund: To ensure that the next generation of strategic leaders and critical thinkers is prepared for and focused on dismantling the belief in the hierarchy of human value.
- The Leadership Fund for Liberal Education: This fund supports AAC&U’s advocacy for liberal education and inclusive excellence.
- The PKAL Fund: The fund that supports the innovative and creative work of Project Kaleidoscope to transform undergraduate STEM teaching and learning.
- The PKAL STEM Leadership Scholarship Fund: The special fund that allows one or more faculty members with limited institutional resources to attend Project Kaleidoscope's STEM Leadership Institute.
- The L. Lee Knefelkamp Fund: In honor of L. Lee Knefelkamp’s enduring legacy, this fund supports national and campus programming that fosters meaningful connections between student and campus success.
You may also mail us a check, made payable to AAC&U Development Office, P.O. Box 745732, Atlanta, GA 30374-5732
If you would like information about making a gift of stock, information about making a bequest to benefit AAC&U, or would like personal assistance with your giving, call 202-884-7416 to speak with Lorenzo Esters, Vice President of Advancement and Member Engagement. Some individuals are also eligible for matching gifts from their employers, and we are happy to help with that process.
Thank you for your generosity.